- Unified communications
- Contact center
- Increased productivity
VoIP/UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) replaces technologically stagnant phone systems that have capital expenditures and excessive maintenance costs with a reliable and secure cloud based voice solution. Benefits of VoIP are:
- Scalability – pay for what you need now and scale up with single seats or voice channels as needed.
- Reliability – uses dedicated or shared Internet and can fail over as needed to multiple connections ranging from fiber to low cost broadband to cellular 4G/5G.
- Unified Communications – business calls can be made and received over different devices and platforms. Use phones or mobile devices or computers.
- Productivity – never miss a call as simultaneous or “follow me” options allow administrators or workers to set call routings.
- Cost Savings – Features that telephone companies charged extra for are included. Free up dedicated employees or replace vendor maintenance contracts with easy to use portals that can be accessed from any Internet equipped computer, tablet or smartphone to managing features and moves/adds/changes.
- Integrate technologies like SMS texting, video conferencing and even AI (Artificial Intelligence) to help your business.
- Contact/Call Center hosted in the Cloud provides highly scalable skill based call routing. Features previously available on cost prohibitive premise based equipment now can be used by the SMB business.
- Let us evaluate your current and future needs to select the best in class provider from our VoIP/UCaaS partners.